Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome Students and Parents!

Welcome Grade 5's to our very own online class blog. My name is Ms. Panetta and I have the privilege of being your teacher this year. So get ready to learn and most of all have fun because this year is going to be filled with many great learning opportunities. I created this blog for you the students and your parents, as a place where you can come to further explore the information we have learned in class. I will also post any important information including reminders for tests, quizzes and the due dates for any upcoming assignments. The site will also have links to different useful websites for both students and parents to explore. I truly recommend that you check into this site regularly to keep up to date with any information that you may have missed in class. I hope to make this a fun and memorable year!

No comments:

Post a Comment